THE OMEGA DIFFERENCE
How will you spend your day?
Imagine a business environment where your time, energy and resources are focused on increasing your company’s bottom line. As a business owner or manager, you are free from the headaches, confusion and hassles associated with managing payroll, benefits, unemployment insurance and workers’ compensation claims.
You have access to a team of specialists who provide expertise in a number of areas, including human resources, compliance, benefits and risk management. Your company offers top-notch benefits not available with your competition, so you’re able to attract and retain better employees.
Sound too good to be true?
It’s not when you partner with Omega as your Professional Employer Organization.
Businesses use a PEO to…
- Control costs
- Save time and paperwork hassles
- Ensure professional compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Reduce turnover
- Attract better employees
- Enhance employee morale
- Simplify claims management for workers’ comp and unemployment insurance
- Provide better benefits packages
- Offer professional human resource services including employee handbooks, forms, policies and procedures
- Reduce accounting costs
Employees will benefit from…
- Comprehensive benefits previously unavailable
- Improved employer/employee communications
- Payroll that is on-time and accurate
- Professional assistance with employment-related problems
- Professional orientation and employee handbook
- Statutory protection
- Access to current information on labor regulations and workers’ rights
- Improved worksite safety
- Efficient & responsive claims processing
- Portable benefits (employees can move from one PEO client to another without loss of eligibility for benefits)